Mar 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Everyone wants to be loved, right? Well so does freefalafel. And I have decided to venture out of my little spot on the blogosphere and go out and try to make some new blog friends. I also have so many incredible and fascinating things to share with the world, and I believe I have a divine mission to spread my knowledge and wisdom to the entire internet community (not really, but just go with it). I also do not really fit into a specific blog genre as I literally write about whatever I am feeling- from politics to shoes. But anyways, I decided to copy my friend Leanna from OMG I moved to NYC  and enter into Fierce, Fit and Fabulous' 30 Day Blog Challenge. Due to Spring Break happening next week, this challenge might end up like me committing myself to the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred... by making it into a 62 Day Shred. But I will work my hardest because A) I want to get all my eight readers to learn more about me and B) I like answering questions about myself and pretending that people read it and are genuinely fascinated by it. So here goes with Day 1: 


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts 

This is my favorite picture because A) I am a tan and B) it is incredibly ridiculous and features a manic-depressive cat who may or may not be bipolar. 

1. I have a plethora of fun, unrelated and generally unuseful facts that I tend to not remember whenever they are needed and instead bring up in incredibly inappropriate situations (re: funerals, elevators with strangers, lines at the DMV).

2. I obsessively drink eight glasses- at least - of water every day. I just generally love water. And I have been known to have panic attacks if water is not in close proximity. No big deal. 

3. I love to travel, if you can't tell from speaking with me after five minutes. I can talk about traveling for hours and really pride myself by how well I can usually adapt to other places. I am also more than slightly proud about my ability to make offensive jokes to any culture possible. It is a gift. 

4. I am 22 and I wholeheartedly believe in the existence of leprechauns and unicorns. 

5. I have friends that live on every continent except Antarctica, but I do donate to Greenpeace, so I think the polar bears are my friends. So let's just make it every continent. 

6. I am obsessed with my dog Couscous. Look around my room and there are about eight pictures of him strategically placed. Call it love or compulsive obsession, I will never stop calling my mother and asking her to put my dog on the phone. 

7. I am currently training for a 5 mile run in May. Considering the last time I ran in my life was when I was 8 to catch the ice cream truck, this is a big deal for me. Be proud. 

8. I refuse to watch commercials. I will literally change the channel any time a commercial comes on. They are the bane of my existence, 

9.  I watch QVC for fun. 

10. I am a closet romance novel reader. And yes, by writing this I am coming out with my greatest secret. I just can't get enough of my highlander romance novels even though it sets me up for a lifetime of disappointment and Ben & Jerry's late night binges with Lifetime movies. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment