Mar 9, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I got hooked on this show after my friend Gabby told me to watch it while I was slumming it up in her apartment this past summer. I caught myself up on all the series in like 3 days. It is mildly pathetic how quickly I caught myself up. But anyways, I love this show. I quote it daily. I apply their episodes to my every day life and the every day lives of everyone around me. It reminds me how, in high school (the all-girls Catholic kind), I had this one religion teacher who would convince us that every song written could be applied to God. Sure, whatever- I'll give her "Jesus Take the Wheel" but no way in hell is anything with the lyrics "I like 'em real big and juicy, so find that juicy double" about God. Otherwise, there are some way bigger issues in the Catholic Church than abortion and pre-marital sex. But I digress. I love the characters (even though Ted does get kind of annoying and whiny at times) and most importantly- I love the Barneyisms. My favorite being:



0 comments:

Post a Comment